My Mission/My Philosophy/My Guiding Principles Meike Hartmann Lomi-Lomi Stuttgart
My Motto: Feel the Aloha
A part of my life philosophy is based on Serge Kahili King’s principles:
|The world is what we think of it|
|There are no boundaries|
|Energy follows attention|
|The moment of power is now|
|To love is to be happy with ...|
|All power comes from within|
|Effectiveness is the measure of truth|
The guiding principles for me are:
- My work centers on the people who come to me. I accept them the way they are without judging them.
- Appreciation is the foundation of my work. I treat myself and others attentively. Discretion and trust are a matter of course in my work.
- I listen carefully to my clients, take my time, focus on and adapt to the individual.
- I establish a personal and trusting relationship with my clients while always minding the distance necessary for treatment.
- My clients constitute the center of my attention during their treatment. Every Lomi (short or long version) is a journey to one’s own center.
- The goal of my work is a sustained improvement of health, a long-lasting holistic physical and emotional treatment.
- My clients‘ treatment success is just as important to me as their well-being and satisfaction.
- I enable my clients to deeply feel the power they possess within their own bodies and to perceive their bodies‘ feedbacks.
- I value closeness to nature and I enjoy feeling its power and its elements. I respect nature and all its beings. As resources are limited, I use them sparingly.
- I keep developing my skills in order to be able to offer my clients the best treatment possible as well as a high professional level.
- To get closer to Hawaiian and Maori culture and philosophy of Lomi-Lomi and Romiromi and to be able to convey them more successfully, I interact with teachers of this art and with other therapists.
For the sake of my clients, I cooperate with partners in the area of physical and mental health in order to provide for optimal health promotion.